Lux Laterna's Multi-Fandom Giveaway!
I thought I was overdue for another big giveaway, since my Iron Man one seemed to be a hit.
So, after many of you spoke up and voted, this time around it’s a Multi-fandom Giveaway!
- · You must reblog this
- · To enter you need to put your URL into THIS FORM and reblog. This is super important! and really only takes two extra seconds.
- · You can enter for multiple packages, but only one time. One reblog per package entry.
- · Likes do not count
- · Winners will be selected by a random name picker program
- · Your Ask box must be open!!!
- · Follows are not necessary, but I’m sure you know by now that I’m obsessed with giveaways…
One person will be selected to win each package. That means there will be six winners! Unless, by some odd happenstance the same person is selected for more than one package… (And sorry in advance that it’s a little more girl orientated. It was harder finding prizes than I thought!)
- Union Jack Pillowcase (as seen in the show)
- Deerstalker Hat
- Baker St. Metal Street Sign
- Gallifreyan Endless Infinity Embroidered Scarf (Grey w/Blue)
- Bigger on the Inside Tardis Ring
- Tardis Notepad
- Custom Steve Rogers Dog Tags
- Avengers Ultimate Guide Book
- Marvel ID/ Change Wallet
- Sunbeam 4 Piece Pie Maker
- Supernatural Seasons 1-5 Soundtrack
- Dean’s Amulet Necklace Replica
- House Tie (House of your choice)
- Hermione’s Time Turner
- Deathly Hallows Bracelet
- Roverandom (my personal favorite JRR Tolkien Book)
- Map of Middle Earth
- Elven Leaf Brooch
Good Luck and Have Fun!!
CONTEST ENDS DECEMBER 1st 2013!!!
When you’re in the shower and the thing you’ve been trying to put into words just starts to flood through your brain in a near perfect narrative, but you’re in the shower, so you can’t write the words down and you don’t know whether to stem your train of thought in an attempt to hold off the words until you’re out of the shower (all the while risking losing them altogether) or let the narrative continue to flow (hoping that you’ll be able to recall it all just as beautifully as soon as you get to a pen or keyboard).
Okay literally my dream is to be peter pan
Feel lame reblogging this, but fuck you guys, Pan is, and always will be, a hero
This goes to show that Disney does exist in the real world and not everyone are villains, we have some true Heros too
This made me cry. I wish I could meet him. He is the best person all over the world.
Hello Queen of Genovia
HAIL QUEEN OF GENOVIA!
Stop scrolling. Watch this. Seriously. It’s a cover of Florence + The Machine’s “Shake It Out”, done by a children’s choir, and it’s freaking amazing.
THAT LITTLE BOY’S VOICE THOUGH.
WHAT IS THIS
WHAT IS THIS
IS THIS A LIBRARY IN A THEATRE
ALL OF MY DREAMS HAVE JUST COME TRUE
oh. oh my god.
this is genuinely the most beautiful thing i have ever seen
This is a book store called El Ateneo in Buenos Aires, Argentina! You can have coffee while sitting on the stage. One of my favorite places in my city.
I would live here
I miss Buenos Aires. Hopefully I’ll get to visit again this year.
El Ateneo has one kick ass comics section too.
cambridge university students were asked on campus why they needed feminism. here are 60 answers. click the link for over 600 more.
So often, modernizations and movie adaptations get a bad rap, and those who love the heart and soul of the original works fume at them with just indignation. But every once in a while, the adaptation isn’t bad. Every so often, they bring old worlds to new people, and that’s the best thing there is.
8theplayOWU’s photostream on Flickr.New photos up on flickr from Monday’s rehearsal! Check it out!
so is there a movie theatre that will be playing Les Miserables at rock concert volume so I can obnoxiously sing along or